Showing 1–20 of 28 results
Hugh deBeer, inventor of the popular Foreplay® board game, offers couples a sexy variety of fun and games, including:
-A week of orgasms
-The long, slow climb to climax
-50 ways to feed your lover
-20 red hot things to do with ice
-So many kisses, so little time
-Every inch of you
-The ultimate sexual massage
-Here, there and everywhere
-And many more!
- Easy to understand definitions and examples.
- Various activities to reinforce target vocabulary.
- Progressive development of vocabulary across levels.
- Original stories which utilize target words.
- Useful color images that illustrate each target word.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 Photographer Guide by David D. Busch
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks (Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks) by Lynette Kent
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand by Steve Johnson
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 A to Z Tools and features illustrated ready reference by Philip Andrews
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 A-Z Tools and features illustrated ready reference by Philip Andrews
- Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Jeff Schewe
- 2020 Product Research Guide by Jesse O’Brien
- Dropship One by L.D.P. Samways
- Dropshipping and Affiliate Marketing by Mark Miller
- Dropshipping ebay’s road to riches (report) Mark Kenny
- Dropshipping Six Figure Dropshipping Blueprint by Jason Hawk
- Step by Step to build a profitable business on ebay by Felix Alvaro
- E-Commerce Business 3 Books in 1 by Ronald Anderson
- Monster Profit by Dash Luck
This latest edition of the most internationally respected reference in food chemistry for more than 30 years, Fennema’s Food Chemistry, 5th Edition once again meets and surpasses the standards of quality and comprehensive information set by its predecessors.
With this book, you’ll learn:
- Fundamental concepts and applications of machine learning
- Advantages and shortcomings of widely used machine learning algorithms
- How to represent data processed by machine learning, including which data aspects to focus on
- Advanced methods for model evaluation and parameter tuning
- The concept of pipelines for chaining models and encapsulating your workflow
- Methods for working with text data, including text-specific processing techniques
- Suggestions for improving your machine learning and data science skills